Welcome to eth.events’s documentation!¶
eth.events is a hosted Ethereum API providing sophisticated support to search, filter and aggregate events from multiple Ethereum based blockchains. It is based on Elasticsearch and PostgreSQL.
Constructing a query and understanding what the eth.events server returns is the most important skill you need in order to get started with eth.events.
If you are new to ElasticSearch and / or the eth.events API, you first should:
- Inform yourself about the authorization methods
- Read our elastic developer tutorial
- Familiarise yourself with the Elasticsearch Query DSL.
- Understand the elastic-schema and how events are mapped
- Leverage our example queries and build your own queries.
You might also want to take a look at our SQL interface:
- Check the sql-access to our database
- Maybe start with looking at the entity-relation model
- To get a quickstart on how to use the interface you should see the sql tutorial
You may also find here help for our ALERTING dashboard:
- Visit alerting to understand how our alerting works
- Contact us to get access to the alerting feature
Please also visit our main Website and get in touch. We’re always interested in what you’re BUIDLing.